Thursday, September 25, 2008

Show me what you got- America

I think it is so impressive how some people can sit down and write poetry without even really thinking about it. so I wanna try something new, well to my blog. Show me what you got, but its gotta be poetry (whatever your definition of poetry is) and its gotta be about America, the good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly. don't go writing it down first either. (although I don't know if you did or didn't) Just let it flow, don't worry about rhyming, grammar, just let it flow. Have fun.




Don't forget to check my other blog Obama Mama, the wife and mother.

4 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

America
the land of the brave
wait no the home of the free
but I feel trapped
So am I not in America
am I not living that dream?


that's all I got off top

Obama Mama said...

I like that eb.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

death red blood
blackend by the sun
skin tonned pain
daily expressed in smile
still as life takes me don
dirt riddle roads
bones acking
with faith
man

Obama Mama said...

Ah-ight folk (thats 2) I see you. You write poetry? I like that. Deep! You're a deep brother.