Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hey Boy

Karrie B. put this one on my mind. So this is to all my girls out there that got your eye on a fly guy, don't' be scared just tell 'em....
Hey boy
I'm digging yo style
and I like what you about
hate to sound too straight forward
but, you make my kitty kat meow
everything about you
turns me on
from your broad shoulders
to your chocolate skin tone
Even your cologne
got me want'n to visit your home
is tonight ah-ight?
you gonna be alone?
but on some real ish
I ain't tryin' to scare you
I'm just tryin' to figure out
whatta diva gotta do
to get near ya?
Hey boy,
what I'm tryin' to tell you
is I wanna be yo boo.

3 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

NICE!

kit von b. said...

awwww obama mama...i SO love it! can i jack a couple lines to spit to ole boy?

i love ur poetry.

get urself published like now...

-KB

Obama Mama said...

Go for it Karrie b. Hopefully I won't have to use any of those lines.